5 things you didn’t know about me
Wednesday, 20 December 2006
Joost de Valk tagged me. That means I will have to reveal some things that you probably didn’t know about me.
- I asked my girlfriend to marry me last summer. We were on vacation in Italy and one morning we rented a small rowing boat. On the middle of Lake Bracciano I popped the question. She said ‘Yes’ by the way and we are to be married in April next year.
- My bookcase is completely full with books about the history and religion of Israel. There is nothing better than going offline for a couple of hours, sit down in a comfy chair and just read something completely different.
- I did not finished my studies. I started studying computer sciences and dropped out after two years. After taking a little break I decided to study graphic design at Minerva, an arts academy. I didn’t finish that study either. At the time nobody understood my move from computer sciences to graphic design, but given my current day job it seems like the perfect combination.
- I never thought I would like ballroom dancing so much. My girlfriend and I have been dancing for about 2 years and I am amazed what we have learned so far. My favourite dances are the English waltz and the Jive.
- Today has been a good day. I’ve been tagged, accepted into the 9rules network and featured on Ajaxian.